Sinclair Broadcast Group
About the Show
Prosecutors, detectives, family members and I participated in a new program called “True Conviction” on Investigation Discovery.
The segment is called “The Witching Hour.” It’s about the brutal murder of Tracey Schoettlin in Birmingham, Alabama in 1986.
Thoughts and prayers for the the family who continue to deal with their loss.
Represented Startups to $59 Billion Brands
B2C & B2B
Created successful PR Programs for national brands
Apparel, CPG, health, retail & tourism
Successful national CPG launches
Annual Sales Increases
5% to 26% annual sales growth
National Brand Experience Snapshot
Consumer Packaged Goods & Retail
- Member of the original team that launched this national lawn and garden brand and helped take it to No. 2 in the U.S.
- Led the national PR account and created all campaigns.
- Launched the Natria brand and new products each year
- Helped lead Bayer Advanced rose and tree care products to No. 1 market share
- Generated massive national media coverage for 12 appearances in the Rose Parade
- Coolest campaign: Placed a rose grown with Bayer Advanced rose care products on NASA’s space shuttle. The rose was featured on a Bayer Advanced Rose Parade float. Media coverage: ABC, NBC, HGTV, NBC’s “Today,” and local media across the country.
- Led the national PR account for this No. 1 selling snack cake brand
- I created and led national campaigns for new products, the 40th and 50th anniversaries of the brand, and Little Debbie’s NASCAR sponsorship.
- Coolest campaign: I created the national PR campaign for the launch of Little Debbie chocolate cupcakes. The campaign featured a national giveaway of 1 million cupcakes, national TV ads, in-store promotions, and a national consumer sampling tour featuring Smart cars that looked like cupcakes.
Generated massive national and local media coverage. The new product achieved No. 1 market share after just eight weeks.
- Led the national PR account
- I created and led national PR campaigns for the opening of 45 stores annually for this national home decor retailer. The campaigns featured interior designers solving consumer home decor problems in each market.
- Store sales increased as much as 18% compared to Kirkland’s control standard.
- Led PR campaigns in local markets
- Coolest campaign: After hurricanes hit communities, I created and launched the Lowe’s Hurricane Hotline.
It featured live panels of home improvement experts on local TV stations to help viewers whose homes were damaged by the storms.
- This campaign chipped away at Home Depot’s lock on the market for storm-related product sales.
- The Lowe’s Social Responsibility Report featured my campaign.